Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Some New Things

I was a bit bold today. After an annoying morning at work, I decided I needed a bit of impromtu retail therapy. I was on the hunt for some cute shoes (in place of the ones I want but can't afford) and I found these in River Island for only €33.50!






You can't really tell what colour they are from the picture, but in my opinion they are ivory canvas and the darker colour is olivey/brown. If that makes sense! They're so comfortable and they come in a few other colours including nude, so I might have to get those on payday. They also had a gorgeous pair of grey loafers that I really want! I bought a little pair of nautical style studs too (if you know me, you'll know I have a slight obsession with earrings).












I got this bag in work because I was looking for a small cross body tan colour bag that is still big enough to fit keys, wallet, phone and camera. So this was perfect, and at €12.25 you can't really go wrong. I was also getting annoyed with the perfume I was wearing and I'm not going order the ones I really want from ebay until I get paid (Estée Lauder Pleasures Exotic or Nina Ricci Nina) so I bought an old classic of mine DKNY Woman. I think it's the first perfume I really fell in love with. Pure Bloom by Sarah Jessica Parker is another favourite but I'm taking a break from that for a while. I like to alternate scents so I never get tired of one. It seems to be working, except for the one I have now.









I ordered these fake eyelashes from ebay about 2 weeks ago and they arrived yesterday. They were just $1.69 including postage. I don't normally wear fake eyelashes, only occasionally, but I had a little bit leftover on a 3V card (disposable credit card) and I said I'd try them out since they were such a good price. Today I also ordered a couple of things from ebay and amazon. A lovely pair of handmade daisy earrings and a little pink case for my pink camera. It will have to suffice until I save up for a better camera, the one I have is very cute though and takes beautiful photographs even if I do say so myself!






I'll post pictures of me wearing the shoes and earrings when I get to wear them! I should really go and make dinner now. I hope you are all having a great week so far. Only 3 sleeps 'til the weekend! Oh! the chili cook-off Simpsons is on! "Well chief, don't quit your day job, whatever that is". Classic...



Lovies Emmie xxx

3 comments:

  1. oh i need some more fake lashes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word those shoes are adorable!!
    xo,
    claire
    mamushka marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finding these comments now! Thanks, they're holding up well, I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...