Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Guess I've Always Been A Delicate (wo)Man

This is what I had for lunch yesterday. I love tomatoes and cheese and bread and parma ham!




Foccacia bread with cherry tomatoes




Italian parma ham




Sun blushed tomato and mozzarella


My boyfriend bought a new camera, the Panasonic GH1. He had been researching different cameras for a few weeks and it was between this and the Canon 550D. He wanted it mainly for filming, not really for stills (I'm probably going to be stealing it a lot for stills- heehee!). So he got it in the post the other day and I have to say after just a short time using it, I think I'm in love! I want to familiarise myself with all of the functions etc. as soon as possible, but already it takes the most beautiful photographs! It's great because I've been wanting to buy a more professional camera for a while but sadly didn't have the will power to save for it so this is sort of the best of both worlds because I get to borrow it (when he isn't using it) and have my own personal tutor to learn from (he's better with technology than me, surprise surprise!). So we took some pictures today when we went to lunch with our friends and here are the results;
















Damien was excited to try on my hat








Dave and Sam








Oreo Milkshake

So what do you think? I can't wait to play around with it a bit more!

I saw the latest edition of GQ UK last week with Christina Hendricks on the cover. I've been a big fan of hers ever since she had a guest spot in a few episodes of ER. I think if I could look like anyone in the world it would be her, she's just so gorgeous. I'm loving the retro styling of the shoot, especially the beautiful long red hair. I haven't watched Mad Men yet as I already watch too many shows, but as soon as I finish something I'll be starting it!












Images found here


The week has been flying by so far! How is your week going? Payday on Friday! and then only 3 weeks until I'm off work again for a week!

Hope you all have a lovely evening!

Enjoy this song from The National,

Em xxx

2 comments:

  1. The photos look superb. Dont start watching mad men unless you wanna get addicted...I have to watch it every Sunday or I get withdrawals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg.... that foccacia looks SO good! it is my favorite kind of bread! breakfast foccacia is the best (it's basically buttered and then spread w/ cinnamon sugar, SO GOOD)

    xoxo
    maxwell conrad

    www.fledglingblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...