Friday, September 17, 2010

Winter Wishlist

Everyone seems to be getting their Autumn/Winter wishlists in these days so I figured I'd get mine in too. It's a pretty mixed bag of things some of which I've been meaning to buy the past 2 months but I always spend all my wages on other boring things before I get around to it. Here are my picks;



We Bag To Differ from Modcloth




Yellow Satchel from River Island




Tassel Box Bag from Topshop




Limited Collection Lace Up Boots from Marks and Spencer




Limited Collection Contrast Panel Boots from Marks and Spencer




Brown Lace Up Brogue Ankle Boots from River Island




Brown Leather Slip On Loafers from River Island




Dark Red Suede Brogues from River Island




Sweetie Pie Socks from Modcloth




Knee High Socks from Marks and Spencer




The Bates Coat in Garnet from Modcloth




Limited Collection Pea Coat from Marks and Spencer




Cardigan from Urban Outfitters




Touch of Vanilla Cardigan from Modcloth




Olive or Nothing Jacket from Modcloth




Recently Promoted Dress from Modcloth





Oversized Duck Print Tee from Topshop




Zara




Fontaine Blouse from Monsoon




Zara




Zara


What do you think of my choices? What's the thing you want most on your Winter Wishlist?

TGIF! I'm off this week so I hope to get more posts in than last week!

Have a lovely evening,

Emma xxx

1 comment:

  1. I definitely would buy:
    The first Modcloth bag (WOW! The color combination!)
    The contrast panel boots (my style!)
    The Pea Coat (wonderful)
    and
    The Modcloth dress (TO DIE FOR! I love it!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...