Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dream I'm In The Saltwater

On Sunday Donnacha and I got the train to Skerries to see my family. We went for a walk around "The Head" as it's known locally, it's actually a little headland sticking out into the Irish sea. One side of Skerries has a stoney beach which is the North Beach and the other side has a big sandy beach called the South Strand. We were so lucky to get a gorgeous sunny day! It made me realise how much I took for granted living in such a beautiful place for years. The sea air is just amazing, there's nothing like it! Donnacha took some outfit photos for me along the way and I took some of the scenery which I will post later in the week.

You'll have to make do with these for now!


Skerries2


Skerries4


Skerries3


Skerries9


Skerries7


Skerries11


Skerries12


Skerries14


Skerries13

Dress- Marks and Spencers
Blazer- Charity Shop
Desert Boot Wedges- Clarks
'E' Necklace and Red Rose Studs- Accessorize
Sunglasses- Dunnes

It was really warm in some places but a bit chilly in the shade, although I didn't even have to wear my jacket for some of the walk! I got these boots a couple of months ago in Clarks. I wanted them for ages and though they were very expensive for my budget I just had to get them! I didn't know whether to go for the black or walnut colour, in the end I decided the black could be good for wearing at night as well as during the day and I don't actually own that many black shoes. They are so comfortable and easy to walk in, that's the main reason I bought them apart from loving the look of them. I love high shoes but I just can't wear the because of my dodgy knees but these are the perfect height and are so versatile.

Hope you're all having a great week so far! I'll leave you with some Beach House.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...