Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Outfit Ideas- Part Two

My apologies for the delay in this post. I had intended to post it last weekend but time got away from me.



Spring Collage2 copy

1. Meadow dress, €150- Monsoon
2. Bow Red Shrug, €55- Monsoon
4. Lilac Crew Neck Cardigan, €20- Awear
5. Heart Print Tea Dress, £35- Next
6. Alpha Vintage Pink Clutch, £25- Accessorize
7. Large Red Rose Flower Clip, £8- Accessorize
8. Simple Patent Skinny Belt, £8- Accessorize
10. 11" Pink Satchel, £74- Cambridge Satchel Company
11. Wind Beneath Your Wingtip Brogues, $39.99- Modcloth
12. Triangle Lock Satchel, £32- Topshop
13. Swedish Hasbeens 432 Sandal, $229- Endless.com



I'm on my holidays from work now which is badly needed! Donnacha is currently in Texas filming at SXSW but will be back very soon! Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day and thankfully we avoided most of the craziness in Dublin. I'm not a big fan of being in the city on Paddy's day because it tends to get very rowdy and gross by the afternoon what with people drinking since the morning. Plus the streets are full of litter and smashed bottles and crushed cans, all in all you really would need to be drunk to survive Dublin on St. Patrick's day. I went in late in the afternoon with Kate and Simon to get some ingredients for dinner and to buy some wine. Simon and I made dinner for everyone and we all watched I Love You Man and Step Brothers.

Hope you've had a good week,

Emma xx

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful weekend, Green Eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Topshop satchel is really cute!! Loved Step Brothers, but I found I Love You Man really boring! My boyfriend actually slept during that movie, and he never does that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink satchel is really nice! I love what you did for paddy's day. I'm not a fan of the drunken messiness either!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...