Friday, May 13, 2011

For Your Love

I've written about The Loved One before, here. After reading about and watching the progress of Hannah and Elvia's Lingerie line, I just had to support them by purchasing one of their beautiful pieces. Each of the pieces are so beautiful I couldn't decide which one to go for, I eventually decided on Sin in the Suburbs . The package arrived during the week and I couldn't wait to photograph it and show you a sneak peek.


TLO1


TLO2


TLO3


TLO4


TLO5


Aren't the business cards so classy? I love the part on the back where you can fill in your size details (and favourite flower) just in case your loved one wants to get you something special!
So that was just a small idea of what the lingerie looks like, I'll leave it up to the lovely Hannah to do the modelling below!


TLO 3


TLO 2

Finally, here are some photos from the new lookbook. The lovely models are Caroline Wilson, Kennedy Holmes, Chelsea Marks and Hannah Metz.


TLO 1


TLO 7


TLO 5


TLO 6


TLO 4


TLO 8

All photos taken from The Loved One site, tumblr and Facebook page

So what do you think? I'm so happy with my purchase! The underwear is of such high quality and is perfect for the woman looking for pretty vintage inspired lingerie and is also very reasonably priced. I highly recommend taking a look at the website and if you can, go ahead and treat yourself (or have your loved one treat you) to something really special!

Finally, the most recent video made for The Loved One (featuring the song For Your Love by The Yardbirds).


Emma x

9 comments:

  1. I love the one that Kennedy is wearing, its really cute. I am saving my pennies for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous blog

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the sexiness PLUS full bum coverage. A concept often lost on our generation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!They look so sexy!But also so romantic!Love it!
    Check out my blog!I follow u..hope you too!
    xo
    Elena

    http://girlsjustwannahavestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great collection, thanks for profiling it - I will have to check it out. I love retro lingerie, and just did a post with my favourite Etsy vintage lingerie pieces (60's babydoll lacy things, silk slips, suspenders.. the works!)and it's great to see the new/old stuff too, if you know what I mean : )

    cakesandshakes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have considered getting a set and now i think i HAVE to! now to decide which one!
    and you absolutely must got to see the fleet foxes!!! their new songs are just as amazing live and added with the old stuff makes for quite a magical night :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally my idea of what sexy lingerie is. I LOVE IT! I want to buy some!!!! The models are also very beautiful!!!

    http://eco-owl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with the rave lady bird
    this cute and sexy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...