Thursday, May 5, 2011

Summer Jewels

Here are some bits and pieces I got in Accessorize recently. I know it seems like a lot and it probably is, but bear in mind I get 75% staff discount so it works out very inexpensive! I'm like a kid in a candy store when I go in there to get my accessories for my uniform, I seriously love jewellery, especially earrings! What do you think of my haul?


NJ1


NJ2


NJ3


NJ4


NJ5


NJ6


NJ7


I've been loving big rings recently and all of these are so big, they can get in the way sometimes in work but I love all the different colours and shapes so I guess that's the sacrifice you make :)

I like to get a bit more adventurous with the colours I wear in the Summer and as you can see here yellow, turquoise, pink, and coral are my new favourites for the Summer especially on my nails and my accessories. What are your favourite Summery colours?

My nail polish here is Rimmel's Lycra Pro Orange Bliss. I'll be showing you more of my favourite nail polishes tomorrow!

Emma x

1 comment:

  1. The only thing that stops me buying loads of stuff from Accessorize are the prices, so I would definitely indulge if I was in your situation! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...