Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Warpaint Take Two

Hey lovelies! I just want to begin this post by thanking you all so much for your kind and encouraging comments from last weeks post. Your words gave me a lot of comfort during my difficult week and thankfully things are much better this week. I am still uneasy about the robbery though, it seems as if whoever broke in had gotten into the building before and knocked on the doors to see if anyone was in, but just happened to get lucky this time. Our building is a lot safer now though so that helps.

The weather in Ireland this past two weeks or so has been nasty. It's been raining, thunderstorms, cold, so so so windy and cloudy so my planned outfit posts will be postponed until I see a bit of sun again. Until then I have some photos to show you from the Warpaint gig we went to on Sunday night. Donnacha took some videos too which you can see below. The gig was amazing! They played a much larger venue than when I saw them in October but it was great to hear the album now that I know it really well and love it and it's great to see an all female band who are so talented at playing their instruments and have such an individual sound.

The support was by Connan Mockasin who I really enjoyed, that's them below.


Connan Moccasin


Warpaint1


Warpaint2


Warpaint5


Warpaint6


Warpaint7


Warpaint8


Warpaint10


Warpaint11


Warpaint14


Warpaint15


Warpaint18


Warpaint20


Warpaint22


Warpaint25


Warpaint26


Warpaint23


Warpaint29


Let me know what you think if you get a chance to watch the videos!










Emma x

2 comments:

  1. They are an exciting band with a fresh sound, Emma. It was like watching rock concert clips from the 60s or 70s. I hope your weather improves very soon, dear friend, along with your fortunes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am sorry to hear about your break in. I just found your blog today and cant wait to go back and read your older post and get to know you better. I would be honored if you would visit my blog and tell me what you think. I hope you have a lovely evening.

    thank you

    NAT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...