Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Carry On My Wayward Son

My blog is one year old! It had it's birthday on Friday and I didn't even realise until today. I've been so busy this past week that I actually haven't had time to sit down and blog until this evening. I was even meant to go to a gig tonight but I really needed to just stay in and relax. I was tagged by the lovely Tom of Shady Dell Music and Memories to answer some questions and pass on some love to my fellow bloggers. So here it goes...

Do you think you are hot?

I certainly am right now because I have my blanket over me curled up on the couch and it's very warm in my apartment ;)


Upload a picture or wallpaper that you are using at the moment.


This has been my wallpaper for a long time. I love Anna Karina. I'm going to make this into a t-shirt.


When was the last time you ate chicken?

Yesterday in Eddie Rockets. Chicken tenders, yum!


What songs have you listened to lately?

Hmm, Childish Gambino- Get It, Connan Mockasin- It's Choade My Dear, The National- Vandelyle Crybaby Geeks, Bon Iver- I Can't Make You Love Me, Kanye West- All of the Lights, Rival Schools- Shot After Shot, Kansas- Carry on my Wayward Son, The Everly Brothers- Cathy's Clown, Elvis- His Latest Flame etc.


What were you thinking while doing this?

That I should go have a shower before it gets to late

Do you have any nicknames?

Grimey, Grimesy, Emmy, Ems, Lovelykins, Crafty Barnardo (My Wu Tang Clan name)


I tag the following people bcecause they are new friends who I want to learn more about!



I've been absent from my little blog for the past week because at the weekend I went to the Forbidden Fruit festival in the grounds of the Museum of Modern Art in Dublin to write for their blog and take photographs for Cock and Bull Tv. I took about 700 photos over the two days so I have to do some serious editing and then share them with you which is why I won't go into it much now. I've also been catching up with friends, playing Mario Kart and went to see Apocalypse Now in the Cinema. We also did another acoustic Cock and Bull episode today with Jason Collett, John Smith and Jake Clemens.

Hope you're all dong well. I really missed blogging this past week, I can't believe it's been a year I've been at this. I really love it!

Here's the teaser video from Saturday, there's another one from Sunday that you can see on the youtube channel. We had an editor working all weekend to get these videos up for the festival goers to see when they got home on Saturday and Sunday night.




7 comments:

  1. Yes, dear Emma, happy one year blog anniversary! Shady Dell Music & Memories will celebrate its three year anniversary a little over a month from now. I love for you to call me Tom, dear friend. It's not as "shady" a name as Shady, is it? :) Anybody who has taken the time and effort to read my December 28th post and find out who I really am rates very highly in my book and I thank you! You have eclectic taste in music just as I do. The three songs that were released during my younger years, "Carry On Wayward Son," "Cathy's Clown" and "Marie's the Name His Latest Flame" (the flip side of "Little Sister") are all great ones! You also have a variety of nicknames and I'm going to use one of them right now to tell you that I consider you an Emmy award winning blogger and friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BLOGGERVERSARY!!!

    That is really exciting, what a wonderful milestone to celebrate, and funny that you didn't actually notice it at first ;-P

    I wish you many happy blog posts for the year to come, and thank you for sharing a little bit of your world with us, your readers.

    Much love xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy first anniversary! that's a big deal! mine is coming up soon too :) looks like you have been super busy but i'm glad to see that you took some time for yourself to recharge. that's a necessity! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary to you and your blog! I am so glad I found your blog in this crazy blog land. :) Here's to many more years on the blogging scene. Oh and I love your Wu Tang Clan name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your blog!!! I love posts like these, they are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated blog birthday beautiful Emma! Your blog is one of my favourites and I look forward to reading lots more from you in the future! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...