Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Starry Night Nails

I absolutely love my new Model's Own nail polish. It's a holographic glitter polish called Juicy Jules. I've worn it alone and over a few different colours so I thought I'd share with you one of my favourite combinations- No 7 Violetta with the glitter polish as a topcoat. I'm actually not a glittery girl at all but the way this catches the light and sparkles I just can't stop looking at it!

SNN2

SNN3

SNN4

SNN

I hope you all are having a great week! Tomorrow is Donnacha's birthday so we have lots of fun things planned to do and I'll be on holidays from work next week too!

Emma x

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Donnacha! I hope that you and Emma have a swell time celebrating the special occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy early birthday to Donnacha. hope its a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those nails!!! i'm not a super sparkly girl either, but i would most def rock that look! your nails always look so perfect!!!
    p.s. happy birthday donnacha!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...