Saturday, October 22, 2011

Whatever Words I Say I Will Always Love You

Here are the rest of the photos from the wedding. There were so many of Kate and I laughing because my heels kept sinking into the grass and I would fall backwards and have to grab onto her. Heehee!

CAW2

P1190531

The loveliest bridesmaid! (in my opinion)

P1190517

P1190537

P1190539

P1190547

P1190603

P1190607

P1190629

P1190754

P1190771

P1190783

P1190767

CAW3

CAW4

CAW5

CAW6

CAW8

CAW7

CAW9

CAW10

CAW11

CAW12

CAW13

P1190823

P1190832

P1190844


I wanted to record a new video but I have no desktop at the moment to edit because Donnacha needs it for his new office so I'll probably wait until after the wedding and do a wedding make up video. I have so many products I want to tell you about. 

I hope you are having a great weekend. Mine has been great so far, Friday in work we had a really successful visit from the regional director of the company who was very pleased with the changes we've made in the children's department and we went out for drinks last night with our lovely friend Róisín and caught up on the past couple of months. 

Much love,

Emma xx

4 comments:

  1. The title of this post had me hooked right from the start. One of my fave songs of all time!! Likin all the pretty dresses on display here! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma! I feel I have just "talked" to you, I left you a little msg in my comments. Thank you for your visit.

    Your photos are always the best! The ones of you were as beautiful as ever. I love the ones made of the reflections in the balloons. My goodness, the food ones made me so hungry. It's good you and Kate had fun laughing about your heels sinking in the ground! I have had that happen to me, too. :-) I'm looking forward to your next video. Hope you have a good week, Emma! Take care ♥

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I see your comments on Fash Mob sometimes and get confused and wonder if I have already left a comment. Maybe I'm not the brightest! I'm also an Emma living in Dublin who has a blog, and likes to laugh. Twinsies?! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...