Saturday, December 3, 2011

Strange How The Half Light Can Make A Place New

On Thursday Kate, Eric, Donnacha and I got the train out to Skerries to visit my family. We had coffee and cupcakes in my mam's favourite cafĂ© and then she made us a yummy dinner. We also visited my grandparents and aunts. It was lovely to see them all and tell them about the wedding as my grandparents were not able to come. 

Donnacha and I managed to snap a few outfit photos on the beach before the sun set. 

Stars6


Stars9


Stars23

Stars12

Stars18

Stars13

Stars22

Stars24

Stars14

Stars10

Stars25

Stars11

Stars27

and some goofy ones...

Stars31

Stars33

Stars36

Mac- Monsoon (2 years ago)
Scarf, Hairband, Star brooch, Earrings- Acessorize
Shoes- Marks and Spencers
Lipstick- Revlon Cherries in the Snow

It's gotten really cold here in the past week after having the mildest November on record. This time last year we had crazy snow! The longer the snow holds off the better!

How has your weather been? Hope you're having a great weekend so far! I'm going to my work Christmas party tonight for the first time in 3 years!


Emma x

6 comments:

  1. The word "stunning" is overused but what other word is there to describe you on a chilly beach wearing that red mac and gold scarf? Your shooter knows his or her stuff and I really appreciate the composition of these pictures. #1, #6, #11 and #13 are my favorites. I especially like the dramatic low angle used in #11 and the maximum look room on #13. Beautiful!

    Our Florida weather's been comfortable for the last few days, Emma. It's nice to turn off the air conditioner and open some windows for a change. We even needed to run the heat overnight a couple of times as the temperature dipped into the low to mid 40s.

    I hope you have a ball at the Christmas party tonight. Have fun and stay safe, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your accessories are the best! The goofy pictures are cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I just came across your blog and totally love it! Your posts inspired by films are absolutely IN CRED I BLE. Following! <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty in these shots Emma (even the last one!). Loving the hair, the outfit, the accessories...good work, woman! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coat is oh-so gorgeous! <3 and I love love love the starry brooch you've paired with it!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  6. MthedcoOsubsyo Mary Harris Here
    stutraffrili

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...