Monday, October 15, 2012

And Winter Was Coming But That Was Alright

We took these photos on the way to the cinema to see Ruby Sparks on Saturday with some friends. I really enjoyed the film, Paul Dano is very funny and Zoe Kazan is very pretty. 

GA2 GA3 GA4 GA5 GA13 GA6 GA8 GA7 GA10
All photos taken by Donnacha

Blouse- Monsoon
Coat- Dunnes
Shoes- Clarks 
Bag- Zara TRF
Sunglasses- c/o Firmoo
Necklace and Ring- Accessorize (necklace, ring)

I rediscovered my Rimmel Heartbreaker lipstick last week and wore it in work everyday but one. I bought it when I saw Zooey Deschanel wearing it in the campaign photos she was in about 2 years ago and forgot about it for a long time. It's such a gorgeous shade of pink that's deep enough to wear in Autumn/Winter. I got the bag and shoes recently enough and love both of them. I had been wanting these Clarks brogues for about 3 months and finally caved and bought them last month. They are so comfortable and the come in about 4 other colours including a green tweed pair! The Zara bag is a really great day to night bag because it's big enough for me to fit in all my essentials. It's also a great price at €29.95. 

We watched another film on Saturday called Safety Not Guaranteed. Mark Duplass and Aubrey Plaza are in it and I highly recommend it, it's so cute and funny and original. How was your weekend?

Emma x

10 comments:

  1. Still 90 degrees and humid here, Emma. I love this set of pictures! The close-ups of your face are magnificent, the camera work top notch and all of the compositions interesting. Have a fine week ahead, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot colder than 90 here Tom! I'm sure you wouldn't mind some of your cool air! I hope you're having a great week so far!

      Delete
  2. ha i got that bag last week and i literally can't stop looking at it, it's perfect for all the reasons you mentioned and the price tag! (my boyfriend still gave me the hurtful look of disapproval tho... they dont understand haha)
    I always love the look you make with the naked palette, it's perfect! lovely shade of lipstick too xmoira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Moira! I'm just checking out your blog now! I love the bag too, can't believe how inexpensive it was!!

      Delete
  3. that bag is seriously cute. I love that lipstick, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look! Those shoes are so pretty, I like the colour. Very autumnal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I mainly bought the shoes because of the colour! :)

      Delete
  5. One day I'm gonna be able to dress as stylish as you :) On a random note, I actually went to collage with Paul and he's good friends with my husband. its still a trip to see him in movies. I havent seen Ruby Sparks yet but I've heard good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the stylish one Amber! I cannot believe you went to college with Paul Dano! That is so cool, I think he's such a great actor! Definitely recommend Ruby Sparks!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...