Wednesday, October 31, 2012

No7 Pressed Powder

I've used the No7 Loose Powder in Translucent for years. It's the one product that I have never changed since I first started wearing make up. I decided to get the pressed powder version for going to Paris for touch ups during the day since I won't get a chance to go back to our apartment before dinner. 

No7PP1.1 No7PP2 No7PP3 No7PP5 No7PP6 No7PP7


As I've mentioned before, No7 have recently repackaged their make up line and this powder now comes in a beautiful metallic pewter compact with a mirror inside and a sponge with the No7 name embossed on one side of it. There was nothing wrong with the original black plastic packaging, it served them well, but this new packaging is a real treat and makes the products look expensive and durable.

The powder itself is exactly what I wanted, a pressed version of my trusty loose powder. It's perfect for setting make up and controlling shine and at €14.95 is well worth the money.

Emma x


12 comments:

  1. I need to start looking at 17 more, am always getting money off vouchers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should, the stuff is so cheap with the Boots vouchers!

      Delete
  2. I want to badly to try this line out but the Target near me is always sold out. I guess its a really popular brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know it was sold in Target, I definitely recommend trying them out if you get a chance. The eye liners, nail polishes and powders are my favourites!

      Delete
  3. Would you believe I have never heard of No7. I will have to check out Target, Amber mentioned the Target near her
    was always sold out of that brand. Thank you for your recommendation.

    It was nice to hear from you today, Emma, thank you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy you should definitely take a look at No7 next time you're in Target, they have some really great products, a lot of which were created with Lisa Eldridge, one of the best make up artists working today, I highly recommend her youtube videos if you get a chance!

      Delete
  4. I've been using this for ages too... always found it really great, such a good buy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a really good powder, I've actually tried No. 7's Creme Touch before which is good as well!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried that one before but I do really love a lot of their products!

      Delete
  6. You have once again totally sold me on this. My powder has just run out and I was contemplating changing to No.7. I am a sucker for packaging so I think that's sealed the deal :-) I have been trying to get hold of a Revlon Black Cherry for weeks and it seems that every Boots in London has sold out! I'm going to blame you for doing such a good review of it. ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I have noticed a few shades that weren't available on my local Boots recently, I hope they haven't been discontinued! I definitely recommend the No7 powder, I love the loose powder version, I can't believe I've never tried another powder, I just haven't felt the need to! Let me know how you get on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...