Thursday, May 9, 2013

You're Such A Budapest

You're Such a Budapest from OPI is the most recent addition to my nail polish collection. It's from their Spring 2013 Euro Centrale collection and is the prettiest periwinkle blue shade. I'll definitely be wearing this a lot during the Summer.

OPIYSAB3 OPIYSAB5 OPIYSAB2 OPIYSAB4

When I first saw it I thought of the highly popular Essie Bikini So Teeny from last year which I refrained from buying (for myself at least, I got it for my sister instead). I really love OPI polishes, this is my third full size (I also have a Minnie Mouse collection set of mini polishes) and the formula is very long lasting on my nails. The only downside is that they are hard to find in Ireland, but I order mine from eBay where you can get them a bit less expensive.

You can also buy OPI on Beauty Bay for around €12 with free international delivery.

What are you wearing on your nails at the moment?

Emma x

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, so pretty Emma! I love it, I have a couple of similar shades. My nails are a DISGRACE right now - chipped glitter is not a good look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I hate it when my nails start to chip! Luckily I was just treated to a nice manicure!x

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty shade. It looks more of a lilac than a blue. I might invest in some of this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't have expected OPI to be hard to find in Ireland! This is such a gorgeous shade. I wanted to get Essie Bikini So Teeny as well, but Essie polishes are $18.95 here (and OPI $19.95). So expensive! OPI are my favourite nail polish brand though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma,
    This is awesome ! i loved this color & will try it for me in the next sprint.

    Prety
    cheap makeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty nail color ! <3 Thanks for sharing :) Please do drop by my blog if you have a chance !

    Cherry ~~

    http://cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color!

    You want to follow each other in the GFC and Bloglovin?

    Best wishes,
    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...