Monday, June 24, 2013

Amande Défilé

I first saw Bourjois Amande Défilé on Emma's blog back in March and I knew I had to get it. I had avoided the mint green nail polish trend up until now but I thought this was such a pretty pastel shade, almost Ladurée green. It is part of the relatively new So Laque Glossy range and the formula is enriched with vinyl and resins to give a shiny finish and to prevent chipping. 


BAD3 BAD4 BAD6 BAD7

These really do have a beautiful glossy finish, they almost look like a Shellac manicure. Although, they definitely don't last the 10 days they claim to on the bottle (on me anyway), but I wouldn't have expected that nor do I ever really wear a colour for that long anyway. This range of polishes has the thicker brush that I like and the colour is opaque after two coats. The bottle is compact and sturdy and I love that the top is the same colour as the polish, it makes the bottles look really pretty. 

This is most definitely a Spring/Summer shade and I can imagine it would also look great with a top coat like Essie's Shine of the Times. I'll be repainting my nails with this all Summer! These can be found in Boots and other pharmacies for approximately €8.29.

What are you wearing on your nails at the moment?

Emma x

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour and flawless application I must say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yavanna, I really love a good creme formula

      Delete
  2. This is lush. I recently bought Models Own in Apple Pie which is a similar colour but the application looks a lot smoother with this one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked it up, they are quite similar, I just love the formula of this!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous mint! Reminds me a lot of Essie Absolutely Shore but darker. I recently went through the mints I have in my collection - it's such a lovely colour for summer :) I deeply lament not picking up a bottle of Shine of the Times when I was in the States last September :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm trying to keep mine for special occasions, I got mine on ebay because I couldn't find it here.

      Delete
  4. Your nails look amazing Emma - your makeup is always flawless right down to your nail polish! Love this shade and thanks for the shout out sweetheart x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! ;) I know you love this one too!

      Delete
  5. this shade will never get old since it's absolutely GORGEOUS! i'm currently wearing one of opi's liquid sand :) awesome review!

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I've never heard of OPI liquid sand, must look it up!

      Delete
  6. What an amazing color! I'm obsessed!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. your manicures are always so neat! how do you do it? What are your secrets? :D
    I'm obsessed at the moment with Essie's Meet me at Sunset (my first essie polish, i'm not too impressed with the longevity but the colour is perfect!) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...