Thursday, November 14, 2013

Rock N Roll Red

Bonjour!

I'm back from an amazing week in Paris and just getting around to catching up on blogging after my break. I have Paris posts planned to fill you in on what I got up to as well as lots more. Firstly, I want to tell you about the nail polish I wore during my holiday.

I went into Boots last month on a mission to buy a red nail polish because shockingly I didn't have a true red in my collection. I was originally planning on buying No7's Devil's Delight which I have used before and loved the shade but it was sold out so I opted for one of the Rimmel Salon Pro by Kate Moss polishes in the shade Rock N Roll.

RRNR1 RRNR2

I love this nail polish, the shade, the brush, the formula. Is it just me or does anyone else just love giant nail polish brushes? I find polish so much easier to apply with a bigger brush. This is basically the perfect glamorous shade of red. I wore it when I was in Paris and it lasted the entire week without chipping, there was some very slight wear on the tips of my nails but that's it. I am truly impressed, and I'm definitely going to check out the other shades in this range.

What are you wearing on your nails at the moment?


Emma x

7 comments:

  1. Welcome home from Paris, dear Emma! I'm already excited knowing you'll be taking us on another tour in a series of posts. Red always looks smashing on you - lips and tips. Get some rest and I hope to connect with you again soon, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tom, I'm looking forward to catching up with you too! :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back, lady! Hope you had an amazing time - can't wait to hear all about it. I love these Rimmel polishes too - so easy to apply (with you on the giant brush thing) and they last really well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're a fan too Emma! Looking forward to catching up on blogging!

      Delete
  3. Very pretty colour and glad you had a great trip to Paris, my fiance got that for my birthday for next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! wow! You will have an amazing time!

      Delete
  4. Love love love this colour! Can't beat a red nail ;)

    Fee
    http://pingle91.blogspot.ie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...