Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Duo Boots Blogger Competition: What's Your #BootTribe?

I was asked by Duo Boots if I wanted to take part in their What's your #BootTribe? Blogger Competition in which you choose a style of boots from their Autumn/Winter Collection and style them in a blog post. I chose the #ankletribe as I'm a huge fan of ankle boots during the colder months.



Duo Boots #ankletribe





I saw these Mandel Animal print ankle boots and immediately knew they were the ones for me. I love the small heel, the shape of the toe and the rise of them. The boots are styled on the Duo website quite casually, so I went for something dramatic to show how they could be worn differently. I wanted the boots to be the main focus of the outfit so I went for a cute sixties inspired dress from Marks and Spencer and cosy black tights from H&M. I then added the fur coat from Boohoo, the hat from H&M and some dark lipstick from Revlon to add some extra drama. I finished the look off with some dainty earrings from Stella and Dot and Rings from Gorjana.

What do you think of my choices? If you're interested in entering the competition, you can read about it here. The winner will get an Autumn/Winter footwear wardrobe of up to £750!

What's your #boottribe?

Emma x


2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely in the ankle tribe too but almost all of mine are black - I LOVE that animal print pair! I think I need them in my life.

    Emma | Fluff and Fripperies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...