Monday, December 15, 2014

You Could Be My Silver Spring, Blue Green Colors Flashing

Last week I was sent the most amazing Christmas package from the lovely people at Swarovski which included some items from their #SwarovskiPerfectGift Christmas Collection.

I was so excited to style a Christmas look wearing the pieces. I immediately knew I wanted to wear my dark green velvet dress, some faux fur and of course some red lipstick. 


SPG17 

I wanted to create a Christmas day outfit, something festive and sparkly but still comfortable and cosy. I loved this dress as soon as I saw it because it reminded me of one I had for Christmas when I was little. 

SPG10


Baron Pierced Earrings

These earrings are stunning, much more so in person. Unfortunately photographs don't do them justice, you really need to see them sparkling when they catch the light. I feel like they aren't too much, the perfect Christmas day earrings, I'll definitely be wearing them on Christmas day.

SPG12 SPG16 SPG4

Stardust Gray and Light Multi Bracelets

The Stardust bracelets are a great gift because they come in lots of different colours and with either a silver or gold magnetic clasp in two different sizes so there's one to suit everyone. There are double wrap versions too. They look lovely layered up or worn alone.

SPG5 SPG6 SPG14

Emily Bracelet

I adore this tennis bracelet. It's such a classic piece and a great addition to my jewellery collection as it's so dainty and versatile. It also has an extender with a crystal in the centre to make it a bit bigger. I can see myself wearing this layered with my gold watch as I think it would look great with silver or mixed with gold.


SPG9.1 SPG19 SPG21.1

Each Christmas Swarovski has an amazing collection of ornaments featuring Christmas tree decorations and figurines that make really special gifts.

SPG22

Dress and Boots- Monsoon
Coat- Boohoo
Lipstick- MAC Ruby Woo
Nails- Essie After School Boy Blazer; Revlon Stunning


How cute is this little penguin! They also have a Disney collection with the cutest Winnie the pooh figurines that I know my sister would love.

This is definitely not jewellery I would wear on a daily basis, although they do some beautiful simple pieces that can be worn every day. Instead I will save these for special occasions.

Check out the Swarovski.com and tell me what your #SwarovskiPerfectGift would be.

Emma x

2 comments:

  1. You just pretty as a picture, your makeup is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Emma! You have always posted excellent pictures but these are the best yet. The jewelry items from Austria's Swarovski company are perfect for a classy woman like you and your fair skin and black dress complete the vision of feminine perfection.

    I hope you enjoy the rest of your week, dear friend Emma!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...