Friday, February 27, 2015

Stella and Dot Spring/Summer 2015 Favourites

You probably already know I'm a big fan of US jewellery and accessories brand Stella and Dot. I have a few of their pieces in my collection and have also given them as gifts to my friends and family who have all been very impressed.

I went to the Spring/Summer press day back in November for the new collection which launched last month. There were so many beautiful pieces on display, I thought I would share my picks from the new collection with you. 


SD Collage

The gorgeous rings really caught my eye, I loved the Zinnia Split Ring, it's so pretty with the seafoam coloured stones and vintage gold plating but the split gives it a modern touch. The Rebel Ring is one of the new additions to the Rebel family, this is a bit more wearable than the other two rings. The pavĂ© stones around the centre are a nice little detail that makes it a piece you could also wear as part of a more dressed up outfit. The Eva Cocktail Ring is very dressy, I love the shape and the stones, it's so pretty on. 

I loved the Remy Wrap Bracelet which also came in white leather with gold detail. It's one of the more "edgy" (I hate that word) pieces in the collection, I think the white one would be a great to wear in the Summer. The other silver piece I loved was the Silver Sutton Necklace, which originally came in gold. You can wear the necklace five ways making it very versatile and the perfect day to night necklace. It looks amazing on! 

The Bianca Earrings are another versatile piece, the spear part is detachable from the small hoop so you get two pairs of earrings in one, again perfect for day to night.

The Rebel Cluster Necklace is a great layering necklace, each layer can also be worn alone. It consists of crackled quartz fragments mixed with the gold and also comes in an all silver version. Finally the Lottie Necklace is a beautiful cobalt blue with vintage gold plating that once again looks great by itself or layered with other necklaces. 



SD Collage2.1

You can see above what some of the pieces look like on, I had so much fun playing with them and trying them on. They all look so much prettier in reality, the photos don't really do them justice.

Is there anything here that caught your eye? What's your favourite piece of jewellery at the moment?

Emma x



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous choices I have to say everytime I see a selection of their collection online it always looks fantastic:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such amazing quality, great for pressies too!

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely gonna treat myself to the gold Rebel pendant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...