Friday, October 2, 2015

Avenues All Lined With Trees

We finally got to take some outfit photos this weekend after such a long time. Autumn is in full swing here and I couldn't be happier. I love this transitional time of year and I have so much fun dressing for the weather we're having at the moment wearing light layers and having fun with accessories. 


RAR10 RAR7 RAR3 RAR6 RAR8 RAR9


Coat- Dunnes Stores (similar here)
Shirt- H&M (similar here)
Jeans- New Look (similar here)
Sunglasses- ASOS
Bag, Necklace and Ring- Accessorize (similar bag, similar ring)
Shoes- c/o Heatons (similar here)
Lipstick- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes


I've had this trench coat for a few years now, it wasn't very expensive but I love how it instantly makes me look more put together. It's a wardrobe classic that's well worth investing in, I've worn mine countless times.

I'm trying to embrace the seventies trend in small ways like with my accessories. I got this necklace with the idea of wearing it over a button up shirt and I think it's the perfect way to wear the trend if you aren't all that enthused about flared jeans, wide-leg trousers and corduroy skirts.

I saw these loafers at the Heatons Autumn/Winter press day and I ordered them straight away. They're a pink toned nude shade and are the perfect accompaniment to any casual outfit.

The denim shirt and black jeans are two other wardrobe staples for me as they're so versatile. I like to wear this shirt tucked into a high waisted skirt if I want it to look a bit less casual.

What are your Autumn wardrobe staples?


Emma x

3 comments:

  1. Love the trench. I always think it looks so sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looked like such a beautiful day - I love this time of year! My staples this autumn are my riding boots and my new Zara cape - all very Zorro-like :-)
    Becca | theBeautyInbox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...