Monday, September 19, 2016

A Des Reflets D'Argent

The Summer is sadly over for another year. We've been lucky in Ireland to have had relatively good weather for September but before I get my woollies out I wanted to share some photos we took while we were away in the south of France at the beginning of the month. 

We stayed in a beautiful little town called Beaulieu-sur-Mer close to Nice. I hadn't planned on taking outfit photos (mostly because it was so hot I didn't think it would be a pleasant sight) but the scenery was so beautiful I couldn't resist, so on our last day we went to the waterfront at the hottest time of day and I tried to not look like a sweating mess. 

FB2.1 FB9 FB7 FB31 FB17 FB24 FB19 FB22 FB36

Skirt- Zara
T-shirt- New Look (similar here and here)
Runners- Topshop
Bag- Stella and Dot (similar here and here)
Necklace- Stella and Dot 

I loved this Zara skirt when I saw it at the start of the Summer, I managed to pick it up on sale and it's served me well over the past few months. It was the perfect statement piece to bring on holiday because of the light cotton fabric, I'll definitely be bringing it back out next Summer. 

I got these Quay Australia sunglasses in TK Maxx and I've worn them all Summer. They're really great quality and look amazing with a simple outfit. I'm eyeing up a few things on the Quay website, they have some gorgeous cat eye styles. 

The necklace is from the Stella and Dot Bespoke collection which launched a few months ago. I'm so obsessed with it, I've been wearing it almost every day since I got it. I've gotten so many compliments on it too. It's one of the few items of jewellery I brought away with me. I had it personalised in a circular font with my initials. There are cuffs, necklaces, a ring and cufflinks in the Bespoke collection that can be personalised with letters or numbers in different fonts. I love this collection, the pieces make for great gifts with a personal touch. I'm already planning on getting the signet ring for myself. I know people who have gotten their children initials/ birthdays and even the co-ordinates to their house on their Bespoke pieces. The quality is amazing and they come packaged beautifully, if you're looking for a special gift for someone, I'd recommend checking this collection out.

I can safely say this is my last Summer outfit of 2016 but I'm excited about dressing for Autumn, I have a wishlist I'll be sharing soon. What's on your Autumn shopping list?

Emma x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...