Monday, January 2, 2017

2016 in Outfits

If you read my 2016 in make up post (well done because it was rather wordy), then you'll have read all about the highlights of 2016 for me. I'll keep this one a bit shorter. I wanted to do a roundup of the outfits I've featured on the blog over the past year. Like I said in my previous post, having a new and better camera has made a huge difference to my content. To be honest I'm still getting used to it myself so I'm extremely grateful that my boyfriend is so obliging and takes photos for me without any complaints. Without his help I wouldn't have half the content I have on the blog. 

I've really enjoyed finding new locations to take the photos and revisiting old favourites. Like with my previous post I've featured the outfits in order of how popular they were with my readers, ending with the most popular. Which one was your favourite?

DB8

SWOY13

MS9

AA1

FB2.1

LPS2

LIMOGES15

6Y13

PE44

HATH15

CG14

SS10


These are still my favourite posts to create, one of my goals for the new year is to get a bit more creative with my locations which I know will involve trying to ignore passersby (something that I find very difficult) but I'm hoping I can push myself to do it. 

You can keep up with more regular outfits on my Instagram, please leave your username below if I'm not already following you!

I'd also love to know who your favourite style bloggers are, I'd love to start following some new people. Once again, thank you for all the support you've shown me over the past year, it really means the world to me. 

Emma x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...