Sunday, July 2, 2017

You're Lost In A Shadow There

I haven't written a style post since we came back from New York, to be honest I just haven't had the opportunity to take photos with Simon because we've both been so busy but we went out to get lunch in K Chido Mexico today and managed to take some outfit photos on the way. This is pretty much what I've been wearing for most of the Summer: t-shirt, denim jacket, wide leg trousers and runners. I've been keeping my Summer style very casual and comfortable. 

RH3 RH1 RH5 RH14 RH17 RH9 RH11 RH16

Jacket- New Look
T-shirt- Uniqlo x AndrĂ© Saraiva
Trousers- New Look (similar here, here and here)
Shoes- Nike Cortez via Schuh
Bag- Penneys/ Primark (similar here, here and here)
Sunglasses- Forever 21 (similar here, here and here)
Necklaces- Stella and Dot Celestial Choker and Luna Pendant
Bracelet- Stella and Dot Simple Knot Cuff
Lipstick- MAC Lady Danger

These Nike Cortez are the latest addition to my wardrobe. I bought them in the the Metallic Bronze colour about two years ago and I've worn them so much. I wanted the white, red and blue version for the longest time (they are after all, Forrest Gump's shoes). I finally saw them on sale on the Schuh website a couple of weeks ago and ordered them straight away. I just love the retro shape of these and it helps that they're the most comfortable shoes I own.

I got this Uniqlo X André Saraiva t-shirt in New York. I wanted some item of clothing that would remind me of New York so I went with this 'New York Love' t-shirt instead of the typical I Heart NY kind. I love the high neck and that it's so comfortable and soft.

I got some new necklaces recently from one of my favourite brands Stella and Dot. I love wearing these two together, it's my much less expensive and (I think) much nicer alternative to the Lucy Williams Missoma collection which every blogger seems to have. I love the mixture of metals and I actually was given the bangle at a recent Stella and Dot press event so I've been wearing the silver and gold mixture a lot lately.

You may have also noticed that I got my hair cut. I went a little bit shorter than the last time because it had gotten so thick and heavy over the past eight months since I last had it cut and I just wanted a change. It feels so much lighter which is exactly what I wanted for the warmer Summer weather.

I hope you all had a great weekend! Let me know what you've been loving during the Summer whether it's makeup, clothes or accessories,

Emma x

*Stella and Dot necklaces bought using press discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...