Saturday, February 19, 2011

Make Up Bag

Make up box actually because I keep mine in a shoe box because it's easier to see everything I have and access it all! I guess this is a post that most bloggers do at some stage. I don't know about you but I always find it interesting to see what make up and what brands other people use because I know myself that different brands have different strengths and that's why I use lots of different ones. I also love watching tutorial and review videos because it's like having your own make up artist at home! It's been sort of a case of trial and error for me when it comes to make up. For example the foundation that I've been using for the past 3 years is Bourjois Ten Hour Sleep Effect and I love it and it is perfect for me. Last year they came out with a new one which I tried out of curiousity called Healthy Mix which didn't suit my skin as well so I went back to my usual one. It's been the same with mascaras. I've tried so many, expensive and inexpensive and Maybelline's Falsies is by far the best inexpensive mascara I've used. If money were no object I'd probably treat myself to a Clarins one because I love those too. So here are the products that I use every day;


Make Up


1. No 7 Perfect Light Loose Powder in Translucent; 2. Benefit High Beam Skin Illuminator; 3. Benefit Lemon Aid Eyelid Primer; 4. Benefit Matte Eye Shadow in Moody (used on brows); 5. No 7 Stay Perfect Eye Shadow in Innocence; 6. Revlon Lipstick in Fire and Ice; 7. Vaseline with Aloe Vera; 8. Maybelline Falsies Mascara; 9. L'Oréal SuperLiner Liquid Eyeliner; 10. No 7 Beautiful Brow Pencil; 11. No 7 Amazing Eyes Pencil in Brown; 12. Benefit Ooh La Lift Under-Eye Brightening; 13. The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain (Only using until I buy Benefit's Posietint on payday!); 14. Benefit's Eye Bright Pencil; 15. Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in shade 51- Éclat Clair; 16. Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation in shade 51- abricoté clair

So there you go, those are all of the products that I use most days. They vary from time to time because I do like to try out different products and of course budget plays a part in what I can afford to buy but to be honest I don't see the need to pay hundreds of euro on make up when these products are perfect for me!

What are your favourite products?

Hope you're having a great weekend so far! New outfit post tomorrow!

Emma xx


2 comments:

  1. Love L'Oreal! And I have a couple of Maybelline products as well.. they're great! The other brands you mentioned are non-existent in Malta lol (though I have heard about them online)! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my favorite post :) I'd love a daily make up tutorial on youtube ;P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...