Friday, November 30, 2012

Gift Guide- Jules B

Today I have another gift guide for you from Julesb.co.uk. If there was nothing that caught your eye in the last gift guide, you might like some of the lovely things in this one. 

JulesB Collage


If you're really stuck for gift ideas for the woman in your life just get her a nice candle. I have one burning every single night during the Winter. It immediately adds a cosy feeling to the room. This Nicole Fahri candle might seem a bit expensive for a candle, but think how impressed she'll be when she sees it's a designer candle! 

I was looking through the homeware on the site and came across FS Home Collections. I really love their cushions. These are definitely a gift for someone who likes something a bit different. If your friend or sister likes Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Dogs, Bears or Zebras, these cushions would be the perfect gift. I love this Greta Garbo one

I love this bracelet from Nouv-elle. If you want to get her jewellery but you're unsure if she prefers silver or gold then this is a great idea since it has both. 

Like I said in my previous gift guide, every woman needs a pair of Winter gloves so what better present to get her than a gorgeous leather pair from Vivienne Westwood. These won't be to everyone's taste but if you're feeling brave these would make an amazing present. If you're feeling extra brave, they also come in a red/pink combination. 

You all probably know by now how much I love sunglasses and these ones from Retro Super Future are such a universally flattering shape. 

Have you got all your Christmas shopping done yet?

Emma x

***This post was written on behalf on JulesB.co.uk

8 comments:

  1. That bracelet is gorgeous - perfect & it'll go with anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I totally love it, mixed metal jewellery is a more recent favourite of mine!

      Delete
  2. I really want those glasses. Please send them to me for Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's both ask Santa for them and by santa I mean Kevin and Donnacha. Ok boys?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Ugh, I know, they are the cutest! I adore them!

      Delete
  4. I love that bracelet! You're so right about the silver/gold thing - this would go with everything =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these gift guides, I need all the help I can get haha. Those gloves are super sweet with the heart detailing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...