Tuesday, January 29, 2013

BECCA Ultimate Colour Glosses

I have been reading about Australian brand BECCA for the past two years and I've been so curious to try out some of their products, so when I found out that I had won seven of the BECCA Ultimate Colour Glosses  from Zuneta, I was so happy to finally get to try out some of their products. 


BLG1

BLG3

BLG2.1

Hotel California.jpg
Hotel California

Malibu Punch Edit.jpg
Malibu Punch

Flamingo Crush Edit.jpg
Flamingo Crush

Pink Lotus Edit.jpg
Pink Lotus

Miami Vice Edit.jpg
Miami Vice

Palm Breeze Edit.jpg
Palm Breeze

Hummingbird Edit.jpg
Hummingbird


There are ten shades of the Ultimate Colour Glosses in total, three are newer shades just recently released and you can see them on the BECCA website. I received the shades Hotel California (Raspberry Red), Malibu Punch (Bright Tangerine), Flamingo Crush (Deep Fuchsia), Pink Lotus (Bright Coral), Miami Vice (Peachy Pink), Palm Breeze (Mauve Rose) and Hummingbird (Deep Berry).

These are high quality glosses, they are pigmented and so shiny, they look beautiful alone or worn over matte lipsticks for an opaque, glossy colour. I love wearing Hotel California over my Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick in 107, but really you could wear them over any lipstick for a really eye catching look. 

The packaging is so sleek and classic and they come with a doe foot applicator so they are very easy to apply. They have a scent that to me smells like vanilla essence and the texture is perfect for me, not too sticky and not too slippery. They also have SPF 15 which always draws me to lip products as I always forget about SPF on my lips during the Summer.

All seven shades are very wearable, although I'll probably save Malibu Punch, Flamingo Crush and Pink Lotus for the Summer months. My favourites and the shades I would probably have gone for if I was buying these myself would be Hotel California and Palm Breeze.  Also, how great are the names? I love them! 

I'm totally taken with these glosses and I'm already contemplating buying the other three shades to complete the collection, although really the shade that most appeals to me is Berry Twist which is used in their current campaign and looks stunning on the model. 

The glosses retail for €25 on the BECCA site and €21 on Zuneta, although they are currently on sale for €12.60 which is such a bargain. I can't wait to try out more BECCA products!

Emma x

6 comments:

  1. Eye catching is correct, dear Emma! Those shiny BECCA glosses look fabulous on you. It always impresses me how thorough your reviews are. You remember to rate the packaging, ease of use, scent and texture and overall value. I'm sure you (and Donnacha) will be happy with any of these lovely shades on your lips. Have a wonderful week, dear friend, and thank you very much for reading Kathleen's latest chapter of In-Dell-ible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Tom, I always love to know a man's perspective on these things! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow they all look amazing I love pink lotus!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, I reckon that's going to be my summer colour!

      Delete
  3. Hey, just stumbled on this post while trying to find swatches of these glosses, they all look so nice, can't decide which ones to get ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look absolutely breathtaking on you. I've recently tried Berry Twist and really love the formula. Thanks for swatching these- I'm lusting after Hummingbird in particular here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...