Sunday, October 19, 2014

A Thousand Words #7

Today I have a lazy Sunday post filling you in on what I did in July. There was a lot of food, drink and music! 


InstagramCapture_5973c105-9d45-4de9-8be0-442dc61c9b1b_jpg

I love this Moomin mug belonging to my mam, she's just as obsessed as I am now


InstagramCapture_d170d95b-96bf-489f-b3e7-8542b4c1c8db_jpg

Peter Gabriel tickets arrived. Can't wait for December!


July InstaStyle Collage

Lots of lovely jewellery in July, Energetix, Stella and Dot and Swarovski


InstagramCapture_2869ad2f-0c0a-4f33-8506-1189594b7fb0_jpg

Going out for drinks before Eric's surgery (which was postponed three times before it finally happened in September)


InstagramCapture_503e1c02-9bbd-4b00-9e01-07cb68e45022_jpg

I Heart the Monster Hero/ Night Trap gig in Whelans


July Instanails Collage

Broadway Nails ImPress Ex on the Beach; Rimmel White Hot Love; Essie Buy Me A Cameo; Essie Style Hunter


InstagramCapture_06acee7b-6c0b-4dc9-a401-dfe7af0ec402_jpg

Hall&Oates, the most fun I've had at a gig in ages


InstagramCapture_5512fb68-c91a-44ae-8a9f-b490ea6b166f_jpg InstagramCapture_fc4fab0c-88c5-4809-a93c-d7538d0045ab_jpg

Misty south beach in Skerries


InstagramCapture_d42818d7-17d0-444f-a174-89fad3250e5e_jpg

Wedding fun with the best man in my favourite COS dress


July Instafriends Collage

Lots of fun with family and friends


InstagramCapture_84091829-b3b6-4822-a1f3-f50b2c125b1c_jpg

We were at the Fleetwood Mac table (also one of my favourite FM songs)


InstagramCapture_7412beca-c9da-413f-b506-fbb87b032a64_jpg

K Chido Mexican Food Truck- So good!


July Instafood Collage

99 with sprinkles; Pulled pork tacos from K Chido; Oatmeal and cranberry cookie and berry smoothie; Salmon and Avocado Sushi from Zakura; Brunch at the Whitefriar Grill


InstagramCapture_7caa3f56-8634-426e-8f08-74da8cef0fe2_jpg

We finally finished The OC


July Instadrinks Collage

Whiskey Sour in The Morgan; Diet Coke (best marketing campaign of all time); Zombie and Tequila shots in The Mint Bar


I'm so happy I took so many photos in July, otherwise I'd never remember everything I did.

I'm going back to work tomorrow after a relaxing week off, I got to do lots of blogging and catch up on all my favourite Tv shows. How was your weekend?

Emma x

PS. Follow me on Instagram if you want to see what I'm up to every day and leave me your usernames below if I'm not already following you!

6 comments:

  1. Hello again, dear Emma! I'm having a splendid weekend, thank you, made all the happier by this post of yours and your kind visit to my blog. I know many bloggers who write about their good times and kick themselves for forgetting to take pictures whilst having all that fun. You are very smart for having the discipline to take nicely composed shots such as these. What a wonderful way to document your travels and all those magic moments of your youth! I'm pleased to see you digging Peter Gabriel, Hall & Oates and Fleetwood Mac, all major artists that baby boomers like me know and love. I would have been in line to taste the fresh roasted specialty coffee served from that groovy pink and blue truck. I'll tell you this. The picture of you captioned "Wedding fun with the best man in my favourite COS dress" is the absolute best I have ever seen you look on this blog. Stunning!

    Have a wonderful week, dear friend Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Emma, love seeing all your pics! Love your COS dress and that 99 made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing month Emma, you look gorgeous as ever and I think I have that Cos dress (though it's nowhere near as nice on me, the shoulders are a bit odd fitting!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Emma, the dress is great, I love COS so much!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...