Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Maximillian Strasse Her and Stones n' Roses

I haven't written a post about nail polish in a while, but after digging out some Essie polishes I bought last year I was inspired to share them with you. Maximillian Strasse Her is from the Spring 2013 collection. I remember this shade got a bit of attention when it was released because it is such a  unique colour. When I first saw it in the bottle I wasn't that pushed on it, but whenever I saw someone wearing it I made note to buy it the next time I was at an Essie stand.

It's a cool toned pale grey/green that almost works as a neutral. It's like the green version of Essie's Cocktail Bling which is one of my favourite shades of theirs. I get compliments on it every time I wear it because it's such an unusual shade. It's still available on Debenhams, Amazon and Superdrug if you want to get your hands on it.


EMSH1
EMSH2 EMSH4


Stones n' Roses was part to the Resort 2015 collection and is what I would describe as a pastel coral quite similar to Tart Deco, but a little more washed out. I've been wearing this a lot throughout Spring and now that it's "Summer" I'm wearing it on my toes too.

As with all of my other Essie polishes, the formula of these is excellent, in fact you could get away with one coat of both of these shades. The diffusion line in Boots and other pharmacies has a wider brush than the usual Essie polishes I've bought online and I definitely prefer this kind of brush as it allows me to coat my nails much quicker and more easily. Even though I apply a top coat over these, I still find them longer lasting than most of the other nail polish formulas I've tried.

Stones n' Roses can be found on Boots website and on Amazon.


ESR1 ESR2 ESR3

Essie remain one of my favourite nail brands, I think I've featured them more than any other brand here on the blog. I adore both of these shades and feel like they're the perfect subdued Spring/Summer nail colours.  

What nail colours are you loving at the moment? Do you know any dupes for these shades?

Emma x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...