Sunday, November 21, 2010

Location Scouting

Today I went location scouting in Wicklow for one of the films Donnacha has written and is directing. He will be filming two feature films during the first few weeks of January so it's all go at the moment. He's super busy working with the producer, assistant director and director of photography trying to get everything organised as well as rehearsing with the two actors who will be playing the leads in both features! Here is a link to the blog he has set up about the films, please check it out if you get a chance! I went along today with Donnacha, Cathal the producer and Dave the AD to explore some farmhouses we hope to use in one of the films. I hope to be helping out on both films as a general production assistant during my week off in January and after work the week before I'm off too.

I wanted to share with you some photos I took of the locations, they were both very creepy 150 year old farmhouses with quite derelict interiors (and exteriors) but hopefully you can see from the photos the general idea of what we are looking for.






































































So what do you think of the photos? Super creepy right? My favourite one is the one of the flowers in the field.

Hope you had a good weekend! It feels so great that I don't have to get up for work in the morning!

xx Emma

3 comments:

  1. I love the outside exterior shot of the farmhouse. It looks perfectly creepy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are awesome!!! Love the rustic & vintage feel :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...