Just a quick post this evening. I've had a great week, work has been busy, I've been doing lots of unusual tasks due to our Reward Card Customer Evening and Press Day and I think it made the week go by even faster than normal. I also won 3 competitions this week. Two sets of tickets to two different film screenings and a giveaway on Vixen Vintage. I got a $40 voucher to Ms Tips, a really great vintage shop on etsy. Check out Solanah's blog and Ms Tips if you get a chance, they're both awesome! I can't wait to show you what I chose from the shop.
Apart from the cold spell this week, the weather here in Dublin has been getting increasingly warmer, which has gotten me thinking about dressing for that transitional weather between the cold and slightly less cold that is an Irish Spring. Haha!
Here are some things I would like to be wearing this Spring;
1. Daisy Print Prom Dress, £28.99- New Look
2. Tie Peter Pan Blouse, £15.99- New Look
3. Judy's Dream Skirt, $75.99- Modcloth
4. White Cotton Stretch Notch Neck Cardigan, £38- Monsoon
5. Green Print Prom Dress, £39.99- River Island
6. Snake Fold Over Metal Frame Cross Body Bag, £25- Accessorize
7. Faux Ostrich Lady Bag, £35- ASOS
8. Tan Triangle Lock Satchel, £32- Topshop
9. Crochet Pom Pom Basket Bag, £30- Accessorize
10. Twist Buckle Tan Leather Belt, £18- Accessorize
11. Yarra Desert Boots, £99- Clarks
12. Yellow Simple Patent Skinny Belt, £8- Accessorize
13. Jeffrey Campbell Good Morning Sunshine Wedges, $131.99- Modcloth
14. Soft Suede Lace Up Flat Shoes, £24.50- ASOS
Donnacha is going to Texas next week to do some filming at SXSW. He works for an internet music show called Cock and Bull and had his flights, accommodation and food paid for for 6 days. I'm so happy for him that he gets this experience, I know it's difficult for anyone working in this industry when you're starting out because you don't usually get paid for what you do unless you are very lucky so it's great that he gets this opportunity. It's a very small operation and the producers are paying for everything out of their own pockets so I'm hoping that all the hard work pays off for them because they really deserve it!
Here's one of the performances Donnacha filmed a couple of weeks ago, hope you like it!