Sunday, September 18, 2011

Electric Picnic Part Two

Once again the time between posts has been greater than I wanted. I suppose I'll just blame it on the craziness that has been this past month. It's been both good and bad, we have been very busy at work and play and there's stuff that needed sorting out in my head and in life generally. Gosh, I'm being very vague I know I suppose I would love to sit down with each and every one of you and have a conversation about life that isn't for all to see on the internet. That's the downside to this blogging thing, I don't get to see you all in person and explain things how I would if it was one on one. 

I have missed this a lot. I need to get back into it properly and do some Autumn blogging. I have ideas and plans and plenty of posts in my head that I need to get out! While I'm doing that I'll share with you the remainder of the photographs from Electric Picnic. They are mostly of the more creative/arty side to the festival with sculptures, artistic creations etc. 

EP32

EP28

EP30

EP29

EP31

EP27

EP33

EP34

EP35

EP36

EP37

EP38

EP39

EP41

EP42

EP43

EP44

EP45

EP46

EP47

EP48

EP49

EP50

EP51

EP52

Photos by Niall Ryan and Myself

I hope you're having a lovely weekend. I'll have another post for you tomorrow!

Thanks for sticking around, you guys are the best!

Emma x

3 comments:

  1. Wow so unique! Great pictures :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that the Picnic featured such a fine array of sculpture, Emma. I would have loved to be there and examine each piece from every angle. There are many surprises here. I appreciate how they made use of tree beanches to support and suspend some of the works. I hope you're doing well and I hope you enjoy your Sunday evening, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh this event must have been so awesome. These sculptures are wicked cool. I wish I could be more creative with my plastic bottles and turn them into art as opposed to garbage. PS loved that warpaint interview.....still way jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...