Wednesday, June 11, 2014

KIKO Sun Show Nail Lacquer

During our visit to France, we took a day trip to the beautiful city of Le Mans. We went to a shopping centre there which had a KIKO store so I took the opportunity to pick up some products to try out. One of the current Limited Edition collections KIKO has on offer is Life in Rio, a Summer collection consisting of products with beautiful vibrant packaging and many of the products are water/sun proof and contain SPF.

The Sun Show Nail Lacquers caught my eye straight away and I struggled to choose just one of the nine shimmery shades. I eventually went with shade 471 Juicy Pitaya (a Pitaya is a Dragon Fruit, FYI), a beautiful iridescent hot pink. 


KSSNL1 KSSNL4

I have two other shades of KIKO Nail Lacquers and to be perfectly honest I didn't find them to be the most long wearing formula, however I'm more than willing to overlook that when the shade is as gorgeous as this one. Despite that, they are very easy to apply and have my favourite thing in a nail polish- a big brush. They are also easy to remove which isn't always the case with these shimmery polishes. 

This particular range is more expensive than the normal Nail Lacquers at €5.90,  unfortunately they are only available to Ireland from the European website but I am hoping KIKO will be available here in the future as I'm really impressed with the brand and would love to try out more of their products. 

I have a few more things from KIKO which I have yet had the chance to use but once I do I will hopefully share them with you.

 Are there any brands we don't have here in Ireland (or in your country) that you would love to get your hands on?

Emma x


2 comments:

  1. Would love if they came over here, I'm greedy for all the brands now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! me too! It makes me want things all the more! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...