Monday, September 8, 2014

Instant Outfits

I haven't taken any outfit photos since France, mostly because I don't have a DSLR and my budget won't be allowing me to buy one any time soon.  So I thought I would compile some of my Outfit of the Day photos from my instagram account in a post so that you can see what I've been wearing throughout the Summer months and into Autumn. 


InstagramCapture_e0d0527b-189b-4ae9-93d3-c0657c627909_jpg

I wore this to the opening of a wine and tapas bar in Dublin back in June.
Jacket- Penneys; Dress- Monsoon; Sandals and Sunglasses- Marks and Spencers; Bag- Coach; Lipstick- MAC Ruby Woo


InstagramCapture_ff8354b5-6a5b-4918-b782-db513034ab79_jpg

This is the beautiful South Beach in Skerries.
Top and Shirt- Monsoon; Trousers- H&M; Sandals- Clarks; Bag- Coach; Sunglasses- Penneys


InstagramCapture_ee22be67-dc2b-4377-89b9-5a99a4b215a5_jpg

I wore this on an anniversary date night.
Dress and Sunglasses- Zara; Sandals- Marks and Spencers; Jacket- Penneys; Bag- Vintage via Etsy


InstagramCapture_b0abc777-24cc-47cb-98bf-2a374125bbf6_jpg

This is a special dress as it was given to me when I did some press for the No7 campaign. I wore it to a Wedding in July.
Dress- COS; Shoes- ASOS; Necklace- Stella and Dot; Bag- Marks and Spencers; Lipstick- MAC Ruby Woo


InstagramCapture_4795bcac-4567-483a-a862-a3e3565efffb_jpg

This was the day after the wedding getting hangover food from the awesome K Chido Taco Truck in Dublin.
Dress- FeverFish; Sandals- Clarks; Bag- Vintage via Etsy; Sunglasses- eBay


InstagramCapture_7c1cf1c7-267d-41b3-8902-5733cca6b025_jpg

This is one of my latest uniform picks in work. I LOVE these shoes.
Dress- Monsoon; Shoes- Zara; Sunglasses- eBay; Lipstick- any guesses?



InstagramCapture_ffe6e106-2964-4445-b2e6-f9cc72ded32d_jpg

A windy Autumnal family day in Skerries.
Dress- FeverFish; Jacket- Penneys; Bag- Zara; Shoes- Clarks; Hat- John Shevlin Milliners; Sunglasses- ASOS; Lipstick- I don't think I need to write it again


InstagramCapture_d5f0a249-aac0-418d-885e-eb9c0fe4720a_jpg

This was my birthday outfit from a few weeks ago. I got the dress in a charity shop for €3, it's a vintage GĂ©rard Pasquier.
Dress- Vintage; Bag- Vintage; Sandals- Marks and Spencers


InstagramCapture_5be3f4c8-e54f-449b-aff0-9ed25cd4a741_jpg

This was on the way to watch the season premiere of Doctor Who in the cinema. Unintentionally channelling Clara Oswald.
Dress- Vintage (only €4!); Jacket- Penneys; Boots- Zara; Bag- Marks and Spencers



My hair is straight in the last photo because I had it done the day before for the Ultimate Girls Day Out weekend in the RDS. No7 were one of the sponsors this year and they asked me to be the model for the live makeup masterclass. I was so excited to work with the No7 team once more, it was a totally unexpected treat. I walked the catwalk on Saturday and Sunday and did a quick interview about how I got involved in the match made campaign. It was completely nerve wrecking to walk a catwalk and talk in front of hundreds of people. I still can't quite believe that I did it. It was a wonderful once in a lifetime experience that I will cherish forever. I'm so thankful for the confidence that I've gained from being involved with the No7 campaign, now that it's all over I have the most amazing memories and have grown so much in myself.

In more exciting news, just after I got home from France my sister told me that she was pregnant! I'll never forget such a special moment, I cried of course. In fact today, they found out that they are most likely having a girl! This week my brother in law went into hospital to have open heart surgery so this of course was a huge strain on everyone. I'm so proud of my sister and my brother in law for being so strong and brave throughout this scary time. Now they can concentrate on him getting fully recovered and looking forward to the birth of their baby in January. I am beyond excited, I cannot wait to be an Aunt!

I'm going to London in a couple of weeks to see Kate Bush and I cannot wait! If you have suggestions for things to do in London, please let me know as it's my first time there and I don't know where to start.


How have you all been?

Emma x




6 comments:

  1. Hi, Emma! I'm very happy to see a post that includes new pictures of you. You're looking sensational. I especially like #1, #2 and #6. Congratulations on your good news, the runway modeling for No7 and your sister's surprise announcement that she's having a baby, most likely a girl. I will keep your brother-in-law in my prayers for a speedy and full recovery so that he can be there 100% for his expanding family.

    I hope your week's off to a great start, dear friend Emma, and that it will only get better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your thoughts Tom! I will catch up with you on your blog!

      Delete
  2. Oh! So many pretty dresses! I absolutely love the COS dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits Emma, I love the little black dress look and animal printed pants the most! You are looking fantastic, as always! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marta! The leopard print pants are totally out of my comfort zone but I love them now and they were so great for the hot weather during the Summer!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...