Saturday, December 11, 2010

I Love Your Blog- An Interview

I was tagged to do this interview by the lovely Gertrude of Bows and Pearls. I encourage you to visit her blog, like me she has only recently started her blog. She does great reviews of beauty products which I always find helpful and really cute outfit posts! I'm so excited to do my first blog interview even of there's no one specific asking me the questions. Hope you find it interesting!


Why did you create your blog?

I wanted to use it as a sort of online diary for my life, my interests and to express myself creatively whether it's with photography or fashion or make up! I haven't really told many of the people in my life about it because I wanted it to be something where I'm not thinking too much about who is reading it, the important thing is the content not is someone I know going to read it or how many people are reading it? I suppose it's one of my creative outlets, or at least I hope it is!


What kind of blogs do you follow?

Lots of different kinds, Fashion and style, photography, film, television, beauty, comedy, tutorials etc! If I come across it and it interests me I'll read it!


Favourite makeup brands?

You probably already know some of these, but my favourite make up brands are Benefit, Bourjois, Revlon, Maybelline, L'oréal and No 7.


Favourite clothing brands?

I don't really have a favourite clothing brand, I tend to just buy things that I am drawn to or that I know will suit my shape, I think that's the most important thing. I know there are certain things I can't wear because of my shape so I just really to try to play with and embrace the clothes and colours I know suit me.


Your indispensable make-up product?

That's a tough one, I'm going to cheat and say two things because I can't choose! Benefit's Ooh La Lift because it brightens under my eyes so well ( I get terrible bags under my eyes) and a red lipstick, my favourite is Revlon's Really Red matte lipstick because it makes me feel glamourous even if the rest of my make up is quite tame.


Your favourite colour?

Another tough question! I don't think I have a favourite colour really, when it comes to jewellery I love gold and when it comes to clothes I find myself more drawn to richer jewel tones like purple, emerald and red. I used to never wear bright colours but I've learned over the years what colours suit me and what don't, I'm embracing colour a lot more and I love it!


Your perfume?

I have a few favourites; Esteé Lauder Pleasures Exotic, Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Pure Bloom, Burberry Weekend, Nina Ricci Nina and The Body Shop White Musk.

Your favourite film?

The Goonies, has been since I was a kid, always will be! Goonies Never Say Die!


What country would you like to visit and why?

There are so many countries I would love to visit! I've never been outside Europe so I guess the bigs ones are Australia, Canada, the US, anywhere in South America, Mexico, Japan, New Zealand, Sweden, Finland, Spain, Austria, Eygpt etc. There are too many to name really!


Write the last question and answer it yourself: What is the last thing that made you cry?

An episode of Medium that I watched last night, I was crying because I could empathise with how the character was feeling and I thought about how I would feel in the situation they were in and it made me cry! I cry very easily though!


I'm going to tag Amber Blue Bird, My Republic of Fashion, caycelayne, Cindy Ellison, Ramble On, Dolly Clackett and Purrfect Kat.

Looking forward to reading your answers!

Donnacha and I cleaned our apartment today, it needed to be done badly! We put up our Christmas tree too and got take-out and some beers.

Hope you're having a great weekend,

Love Em xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet words .. really appreciate it!!

    I totally agree with what you said in the first question. I cry very easily as well.. and I can't help it!!

    Thanks for doing the tag ... loved reading it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cry rather easily as well :p

    I'm in the reverse situation to you -- I've never been in the northern hemisphere! :x ;(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...