Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Party with Friends

On Saturday we had our annual Christmas meal with our friends. We went to an Italian restaurant called Milanos on the quays. Afterwards we went back to Simon's house and had some drinks, listened to music and danced and the guys exchanged Christmas presents! It was a nice end to a great week. Here are some photos from the night;







Dave and I




Damien




The guys posed for some photos







Noci




Bruschetta




We all got crackers! ( but the prizes weren't great)




Pizza with cajun chicken, sweet peppers, red onion and garlic oil




Chocolate Fudge Cake (there was no cheesecake)







Niall and Cian







Simon's tiny pink Christmas tree







I took my leftovers home




Simon pretending to sing Christmas Carols




Their sitting room was covered in crazy decorations. It was like some sort of demented Christmas disco




The boys opening their €10 Christmas presents




Donnacha's best Christmas morning face




Niall loved his pokémon cards




Simon got a motorbike handle noise maker




Donnacha excited to put on his Jaws socks




Niall using his beebee guns







Playing Marvel Top Trumps Simon style with cryptic clues (I wasn't involved)




Simon also got an echo microphone




Harry Potter







Magic!




My pink tights!

So it's snowed here again today. The airport is closed and people worried about getting home or getting anywhere. I really hope and pray that it eases up because it would make getting home for Christmas very difficult for a lot of people. I met my mam for lunch today and we did some Christmas shopping (well she did) Although I did see a pair of shoes I have to buy when I get paid! It started snowing heavily after a while so we had to pause our shopping.

Hope you're having better luck with your weather and Christmas shopping!

Keep cosy!

Love Em xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Your make up looks gorgeous in these photos :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed seeing your latest pictures. Oh my, that pizza looked soooo good! Great pictures of you! Forgive me but I am thinking of "stealing" your idea of the magic wand making something appear in the second photo. I liked that.

    ♥♥♥ Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why but the "Simon pretending to sing Christmas carols" pic really cracks me up. haha Looks like y'all had a really fun and goofy time. :P

    Merry Christmas, Emma!

    :o)Sarah
    restlessromantic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...