Monday, December 27, 2010

I Wish I Had A River

This is a very quick post because it's late and I need to go to bed! I wanted to share with you some photos my sister and I took on the beach in Skerries on Christmas Day. A more detailed account of the last week to follow tomorrow plus candid family Christmas photos (fun!)






















Add Image




























I Hope you had a wonderful time over Christmas!

Here is one of my favourite Christmas songs, although I suppose it's not really a Christmas song, but it is beautiful;




Love,

Emma xx

4 comments:

  1. Aw, you both look so cute! And pretty. :) Looks like you had a nice Christmas!

    :o)Sarah
    restlessromantic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you're both so cute!! Love your coat btw :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are both so pretty. you took some lovely shots

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore that coat and your snappy gloves! and joni mitchell's blue album is hands-down one of the greatest albums made. good choice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...