Friday, December 31, 2010

Une Femme est Une Femme

Donnacha got a Jean-Luc Godard box set from his parents for Christmas. I have only seen A bout de souffle and I really liked it, so I'm going to try and watch more Godard films now that Donnacha has them on DVD. He was watching Une Femme est une Femme the other day and said to me "you'll love the actress in this film" and he was right! As soon as I saw Anna Karina (who I hadn't heard of before), I thought she looked a lot like Hannah Metz (although in my opinion Hannah is a lot prettier). I loved the clothes she wore in the film so I thought I'd share some screencaps with you. I've been meaning to do a lot more film posts so here's hoping this is the first of many!













































I love the 60s hair, the furry collar, the blue bow and the red tights! She basically wears blue, red and white thoughout the entire film. Oh and I love her hair too!

What do you think?

So this is my last post of the year. I've only been blogging for 6 months so I won't be doing a year in review thing that lots of other bloggers are doing. I might do one in June!

Have you any exciting plans to ring in the new year? I'm having some friends over and then going to a party. Hope you all have a great night and I look forward to seeing what 2011 brings to the blogging world.

Love,

Emma xx

2 comments:

  1. your blog is really great!
    i hope you had a wonderful 2010 and a great new year!
    thanks so much for your sweet comment, it means the world!
    come back and visit COSMICaroline as looks get revamped and there's a new photographer coming soon! happy new year from me to you!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tip on the film! this looks like something i would for sure be into! i just did a post on the umbrellas of cherbourg...a classic french film from the 60's. it's my new favorite! :)
    and as always, you look stunning in your photos!
    happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...