Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Country Feedback

I am just back from watching Black Swan in the cinema. Wow! I am so creeped out and amazed by it. I highly recommend going to see it, especially with a big audience! I've also seen Blue Valentine and The Green Hornet this week. The Green Hornet was a funny and entertaining and Blue Valentine was the opposite. Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams gave brilliant performances as I expected but I didn't feel as sad for them as I thought I would. Donnacha and I talked about it on the walk home from the cinema and it was so funny how completely differently we both viewed the film. Let me know what you think if you've seen it, I'm interested to see if other people share my point of view but I don't want to put any spoilers in the text of this post for those who haven't seen it. I did really like it though!

We had a fun day today, I met friends for coffee after work, Donnacha joined us later and we wandered around town. I bought a 2011 diary, I'll take a photo of it to show you because it has a lovely cover. We went for a yummy dinner before going to see the film.

Here are some photos I took on my walk around the lake in Cork last week.



















































































Hope you like the photos! I'll have my last post from my week away tomorrow. I've also got some other stuff to show you during the week.

Hope you're having a great week so far!

Love,

Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...