Monday, January 24, 2011

If I Had A Heart

I went to see The King's Speech on Friday night and Love and Other Drugs on Saturday. The former was really great. I didn't think I'd like it as much as I did. Colin Firth is so good in it, as is Geoffrey Rush! We also went to a screening of a film Donnacha was Director of Photography on in the Lighthouse cinema in Smithfield on Saturday afternoon. We caught up with some of our college classmates which was really nice.

Today I met one of my best friends for lunch after work. We hadn't seen eachother since before Christmas so we had to exchange gifts. Here's what she got me;



















They're all from Topshop apart from the Elephant which is from Vero Moda. I love them all! They're perfect gifts for me!



When I got home my Delightful Dozen calender was waiting for me! I ordered it before Christmas ans I've been holding off buying the half price ones I've seen around at the moment and I'm glad I did because it's really great. All the profits from the calendars are going to NEDA the National Eating Disorder Association so not only do you get a lovely stylish calendar, but also you get the satisfaction of helping this great cause!










My Birthday Month with Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky


I forgot to show you these the other day, the Black Swan postcards I got free in the cinema.




I also snagged this Blue Valentine one on Saturday in the Lighthouse.




I've been loving Fever Ray ever since I heard their cover of Peter Gabriel's Mercy Street.


1 comment:

  1. I have heard really good things about The King's Speech but wasnt sure if it was a film I would enjoy. Might need to check this one out this weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...