Sunday, May 12, 2019

Independent Meow

Inspiration can come from the strangest places, this time it was from my niece's LOL toy, a colourful cat named Independent Meow. As soon as she proudly showed me her new toy I thought it would be fun to recreate the bright pink and black winged liner. Although I sent a photo of the look to my sister to show my niece thinking she would be very impressed but she just criticised it by telling me I forgot the blue glitter, my head wasn't white (although I disagree with that one) and I didn't have brown under my eyes.

Despite the harsh criticism of a four year old, I really loved how this turned out and it's reminded me to continue to look for inspiration everywhere. Obviously the pink eyeshadow is quite bright so I pared it with one of my favourite neutral lipsticks, Clinique Nude Pop and kept my skin fresh with the Clarins Skin Illusion Foundation. You can read my full review of it here


IMG_20190427_133722
IM5
IM6
IM1 IM4 IM3


Rituals Sun Protection Face Cream SPF50
Clarins Skin Illusion Foundation (101 Linen)
bareMinerals bareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer (Fair)
L'Oréal Paris Unbelieva'brow Long-Lasting Brow Gel (Dark Brunette)
Keyvn Aucoin The Eyelash Curler
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner
BPerfect Cosmetics Stacey Marie Carnival Palette (Funki)
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara
Clarins Glow 2 Go Blush & Highlighter Duo Stick (Golden Peach)
Canmake Cream Cheek (07 Coral Orange)
Glossier Haloscope Face Highlighter (Moonstone)
Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 
NYX Professional Makeup Suede Matte Lip Liner (Lavender & Lace)
Clinique Pop Lip Colour and Primer (Nude Pop)

What do you think? Would you look for makeup inspiration in the toy box?

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...