Saturday, December 29, 2012

Crashing Beats and Fantasy, Setting Sun In Front Of Me

A belated Happy Christmas to you all! 

Here's what I wore on a beautiful sunny Christmas Day.

CDO8 CDO2 CDO12 CDO19 CDO14 CDO17 CDO16 CDO18 CDO20

Coat- My Granny's
Earrings, Belt, Brooch, Bracelet, Ring and Scarf- Accessorize
Shoes- Clarks
Sunglasses- ASOS
Wind- Ireland

This Christmas was both a happy one and a sad one for us. Happy because I finally got to spend it with Donnacha and my family (also he got me THE MOST AMAZING present which I will show you soon). Sad because my grandad's health is deteriorating. 

We had two Christmases this year as we spent last weekend with Donnacha's family. It was really nice to be able to spend some time with both of our families, however because the week was so hectic Donnacha are paying for it now with illness. 

How was your Christmas? What are your traditions? I was a very lucky girl this year and was really spoiled by my family and friends so I just want to say thank you and I love you all very much!

Emma x

10 comments:

  1. First of all, lovely YOU! I like your coat! and I am so happy to hear you christmas went well - but sorry to hear about your grand-dad, I hope he gets better..!

    We usually celebrate mostly in christmas Eve, and I am so happy I was able to spend my x-mas eve with my family and my sweetheart :) Great holiday!

    Happy new year, Emma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hearing how each person has different Christmas traditions Sara! Glad you got to spend your Christmas with those you love!xx

      Delete
  2. Emma, the vibrant colors in your photos are beautiful and so are you! So professionally done. I am sorry to hear your grand-day is not feeling well, I hope something can be done that he can get better soon.

    It's good to hear you were able to spent time with family. We ran away to Gatlinburg, Tennessee, in the Smoky Mts this Christmas. It was fun and relaxing and something we had always wanted to do.

    May you and your loved ones have a very blessed and happy new year, Emma! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos look so professional, the lighting is beautiful as is your outfit. I am wracking my brains to place the lyric from the post title now. Is it from a Simple Minds song?? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Lucy! You guessed right! New Gold Dream! :)

      Delete
  4. You look fabulous, Emma, and I can't wait to see (you driving around in) what Donnacha gave you for Christmas! I am terribly sorry about the health problems with your loved ones. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, my dear friend, as we head into the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tom for all your kind thoughts! I don't think I'd get very far in his present! ;)

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love your outfit here and all the delicate touches of gold...there's a real old-school Hollywood glamour vibe going on :) I'm really sorry to hear about your granddad and hope he recovers. Christmas has a tendency to amplify emotions but I'm glad it's mostly been a happy one for you. I spent Christmas with my husband's family for the first time this year so also got to have two Christmases...I'm a bit of a Christmas fanatic so kinda liking doubling up on the festivities :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it was really nice to prolong it and have two christmases because it always goes by so fast!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...