Saturday, June 29, 2013

Reverse Lipliner

What do you get for the beauty obsessed girl who has everything? A reverse lip liner, of course! I really can't remember how I came across this Duwop Reverse Lip Liner, but when I read about it, it sounded like the answer to my lipstick feathering woes!  


DRL3 DRL2


To be completely honest, I rarely wear lip liner, I find it annoying to apply and I just don't see the point unless I was going to a wedding or all day event where I want my lipstick to really stay put. However those days are few and far between so I usually just apply my lipstick straight from the bullet and it does the job. However there are a  few lipsticks I have that have a tendency to bleed and I didn't want to have to buy a separate lip liner for each shade so when I found this reverse lip liner I couldn't believe someone had actually invented such a convenient product.

As it says on the box, this is a matte and colourless lip pencil that you apply to the skin just outside the lips to prevent the colour of your lipstick and lip gloss from bleeding. It's such a simple yet effective idea and has totally streamlined my make up bag considering what a lip product junkie I am, having to have a different liner for each colour would have me penniless. It also comes with a sharpener which I thought was such a great little addition to the product.

I bought mine from Cult Beauty for just £15.

What beauty products help to make your daily routine easier?

Emma x

9 comments:

  1. Dear Emma, I wish I could offer an intelligent comment but.... well, you understand. I just wanted to pop in and say I hope you and Donnacha are having a great weekend. Talk to you soon, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I very much understand! But thanks for stopping by Tom, hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. This is really clever. I am one of those people who have a separate liner for each of my strong lip colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I do think it's still good to have a red, pink etc for helping the colour last longer, but just to stop bleeding this is so great!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Isn't it? Can't believe I'd never heard of it before!

      Delete
  4. Yeah it's such a simple yet effective idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a similar product from Elf Cosmetics - it's called Lip Lock Pencil. Very useful thingie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome news, Reverse Lipliner look pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...