Sunday, June 30, 2013

Smooth Legs

HA7


For the past year and a half I have been toying with the idea of getting Laser Hair Removal. My mother and my sister are both in the process of saving up to have it done as they have both had enough of waxing and shaving. Yes, it is a big investment, but when you take into account all of the time, money and effort it takes to maintain smooth and soft legs all year round, it really starts to add up.

I had my legs waxed for the first time when I was about 15 and I swore I would never do it again, it was so painful. Since then I've tried hair removal cream, but for the most part, I've shaved them. I spend a lot of money on shave gel, razors, exfoliators and scrubs as well as oils and moisturisers for after-care because my skin is so sensitive. Not only do I spend a lot of money on hair removal but I also spend a lot of time, shaving twice a week year round and spending time exfoliating in the shower and moisturising my skin afterwards, it all adds up. The thought of never having to deal with all that again delights me to no end.

Sk:n Clinic have a price list on their site and they let you know all of the types of hair removal you can have done including, eyebrows, upper lip, toes, arms, armpits, hands, bikini line, literally anywhere you have hair, they can remove it. The things us women do! The more I think about it the more I want to join my mother and sister on their quest for pain free smooth legs.

What are your thoughts on Laser Hair Removal? Have you had it done or would you like to?

Emma x

7 comments:

  1. Waxing doesn't hurt me surprisingly!
    Rougeberry Fashion

    Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so lucky! If it didn't hurt me so much I'd probably do that over shaving, it always itched for my so bad the few days after too!

      Delete
  2. Love ur dress!!! I did the laser... and not much changed :/
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's crazy, I've never heard of that happening before, I've heard almost all good things about it. I guess everyone reacts to it differently!

      Delete
  3. I've heard such mixed reviews that I don't think I'd have it done. The prices have gone down sooooo much though that it is not such a crazy sum anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, it seems you can get a really good deal on it now. I've heard mixed things too, but mostly positive. It's like Laser Eye Surgery, it just doesn't work for some people!

      Delete
  4. You are still pretty, take care! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...