Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Wanna Feel The Seasons Passing, Wanna Feel The Spring

I recently received this Closet Tropical Swing Dress from Irish online retailer Endora. I chose this dress because I loved the print and colours and I thought it would be perfect for Spring. 

CD13 CD1 CD18 CD2 CD19 CD3 CDColl CD4 CD24 CD7 CD25 CD5 CD30 CD9


Dress- c/o Endora.ie
Mac- Dunnes Stores
Bag- Zara
Sunglasses- eBay
Shoes and Cardigan- Monsoon
Necklace- ONecklace
Nails- Essie Cute As A Button
Lipstick- Revlon Pink In The Afternoon


This is definitely a dress you could wear in the evening or to an event if you dressed it up with accessories. I chose to wear it during the day and made it more transitional by layering it and wearing tights. The dress is such a flattering shape with the defined, belted waist and full skirt. It's one of those dresses that warrants some spinning around (when no one is looking) and is a pleasure to wear. I absolutely love it!

I chose to wear some fresh Spring make up too with this gorgeous Revlon lipstick. It's a great nude pink for fairer skin tones. I also recently bought Essie's Cute As A Button after wanting it for years and just never getting around to buying it. It's the perfect coral, I can see myself wearing this all Spring and Summer.

The nameplate necklace is another recent purchase. I know people generally get these as gifts but I really wanted one so I decided to treat myself. I've been wearing it almost every day since I got it and I'm toying with the idea of getting one with my blog name.

Has Spring sprung in your part of the world?

Emma x

10 comments:

  1. Green and purple are my favorite colors, Emma, and this dress, mac and bag combination is exciting and very suitable for spring. I must say you've never looked better. Your outfit, hair style, face - all add up to a smashing look! Enjoy the rest of your week, dear Emma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom, thank you! Thank comment made my day! I hope you're having a lovely week so far! :)

      Delete
  2. It was gorgeous. It is also very fitting and really inexpensive for the kind of dress it is. It got to my house before estimated arrival. I highly recommend it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair really reminds me of mine! :) I love your nail color, too!!! :D Thanks for your comment dear, you're the best! That would be so fun to meet up one day! Coming to the USA soon? Haha.

    love, polly
    pollybland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always thought we had similar curly hair! I would love to meet you in person someday! I've never been to the US but I'm dying to go!

      Delete
  4. I really like your nameplate necklace, do you mind if I ask what length chain you went for? I can't decide ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...